Useful links and information
The use of games consoles to access TEAMS
We have been hearing that if your child has a PS4 or XBOX they may be able to access TEAMS via this device. This might make it easier for families sharing devices at home. We are not absolutely certain if this will work and obviously it is still reliant on your internet connections and availability. However it may be worth a try.
1. Turn on PS4
2. Use your controller to scroll to the far right of the bar with games to' Library'
3. Select 'Library' application
4. Within the library use the search bar to type in Internet
5.Select Internet Browser app
6. Start Internet Browser and press the triangle button on the controller to search
7. Once on the internet, type in the search box TEAMS sign in
8. Select sign in and login as normal
1. Go to Home Menu
2. Select My Games and Apps
3. Scroll down to Apps
4. Go to Microsoft Edge application
5. Type in search for TEAMS sign in
6. Select TEAMS sign in and login as normal
Please note this may not work as mentioned before! However if it does work you can connect a keyboard to the console.